- pointed out acne
- treated you like a little slave (you get them EVERYTHING)
- made fun of people who you idolize
- made you feel like an outcast
- ever called you a mistake or worthless
- forced you to go to a place where you weren’t comfortable
- made jokes about your weight
- made you cry
- made you break down
- made you feel like you were all alone
If so I’m going to send each and everyone of you a message!
If you mistreat an animal it becomes afraid. This is what happened to your psyche. You have mistreated it by giving it a responsibility that is incomprehensible. Just stop for a moment and see what you have given your mind to do. You said to your mind, “I want everyone to like me. I don’t want anyone to speak badly of me. I want everything I say and do to be acceptable and pleasing to everyone. I don’t want anyone to hurt me. I don’t want anything to happen that I don’t like. And I want everything to happen that I do like.” Then you said. “Now mind, figure out how to make every one of those things a reality, even if you have to think about it day and night.” And of course your mind said, “I’m on the job. I will work on it constantly.”
"Where is my Edward Cullen?"
"Where is my Damon Salvatore?"
"Where is my Christian Grey?"
For your sake, jail I hope.
Sometimes you have to give up on people - not because you don’t care, but because they don’t care.
"You said it yourself - we’re the Guardians of the Galaxy… Bitch!"